Taken from https://github.com/bitwarden/desktop/issues/26. Please comment if I forgot anything.
At the moment there are nearly no keyboard shortcuts defined and keyboard navigation does not work at all.
- Navigate items with arrow keys (optionally also with VI like j/k navigation)
- Copy login and password from selected item
- Edit item
- Save and cancel (while editing)
- Generate password from entry (a variant which uses the current settings to generate the password and automatically stores it without even showing the popup would be even better)
- Focus menu tree (types, folders, …) and item list
Nice to have:
- Ctrl+U to delete the text in front of the cursor (this is a standard feature on Linux for single line text entries and should really exist on all platforms - at least as an option)
- Being able to configure the shortcuts in a config file (support for keyboard layouts which have j/k keys in other places)