[TOTP] How to use it under iPhone?

Hello,

I Have a question about autofill TOTP on an iPhone under IOS 14.5.1.

I have selected autofill TOTP but no autofill works automatically… I have add one in the Bitwarden vault but I can’t recover it on my iPhone.
In my browser I understand how to work with but if the autofill works directly I think is better than with action mouse.

How to use TOTP code with an iPhone under IOS 14.5.1 ?

I have another question, I would like if it’s possible to see directly the TOTP code in teh Bitwarden vault on an iPhone like in the browser ?

Sorry for the faults in English is not my first language.
Best Regards
Xavier

Welcome!

When you fill a login that has TOTP, the code is copied to your iOS clipboard. When you get to the code input, you can paste the code!

There is a video here that may help: Get Started with Mobile Apps | Bitwarden Help & Support

Hi tgreer,

Thank for your reply !

Infortunaly, this video guide doesn’t help me… I have the same parameters on my iPhone but when un try the ProtonMail apps ou the website I can recover the username and the password.

For the TOTP code is an another history … in the apps I can’t recover the TOTP code and in Safari I can recover the TOTP code but not with a simply paste like in the video… I need to go to the Bitwarden Vault to copy the TOTP and paste it in this field.

Do you another solution ?

Best Regards
X.

I’m struggling to use this with Bitwarden, OTP and cloud copy / paste

I have the OTP on my phone, I copy the code which should then be in my paste buffer on my laptop - however it doesn’t make it across … every other copy/paste process works in this way.

There are times when it is just easier to not log into Bitwarden on my desktop (or I’ve been logged out and need to log back in, which needs the OTP which is stored in Bitwarden - bit of a catch 22 there)

Why are the codes not carried across the “Universal Clipboard” with Bitwarden? How do I turn this on?