I have a lot of passwords on my Trash (from some other password managers import). When I run Tools (e.g. Reused Password Report), these passwords appear and I would love them not to be. Is there a way to achieve it?
- This might be related to this other post.
- I do not want to delete those passwords completely. I like them on the Trash as an archive.
- If not possible, should this be a feature or request or does it already exist?
This sounds like something we should change, the trash area is effectively a tag/label so we’ll have to make some provisions for this and exporting as well. I’ve moved this thread into the feature request section
I find this annoying too, particularly in the reports.
I left it for six weeks and then cleared the whole thing out as I have copies elsewhere. I had assumed that the thing would empty after a tine, but it doesn’t.
- The trashed items even show up when search is used.
- The items in Trash will not be removed/deleted after 30 days as they should.
Would appreciate a fix soon.
Would it make it easier if this just means an extra configurations for labels? For example, I can have my label “Local Services” where I want them to be excluded from tools. Or have my “Temp Passwords” where I want them to expire in 7 days. This allows the Trash, just to be a Label; but it opens a lot of configuration options.
Reports/tools no longer consider items from your trash.