Bitwarden stopped working

I cannot logon to Bitwarden this morning… I took the update but still get error messages that my email or password are wrong yet I know they are both correct… HELP need to logon to Bitwarden to access the accounts stored on there obviously…

Update: Just turned off the Firefox extension for Bitwarden & all is ok now so apparently it’s the extension for Firefox blocking this logon… << That only worked for about one hour now it’s down again… This is the reason why I dropped LastPass please get this right…

Finally got it back again did a new download of Bitwarden & then as a backup saved all info in a CSV file…

Hi,
There has not been any reported downtime so I am unsure as to why we were not able to log in earlier.

Well it was certainly not working for me about 4am this morning… I took the update from Bitwarden & still nothing so I installed it again, refreshed & it worked; total time one hour… The FF extension wasn’t working then either IDK I just came back to FF from Opera so maybe they’re having kinks… To be on the safeside I copied all my Bitwarden info & passwords to a CSV file