Better Search Result in Vault / comprehensive search

Issue : I have hundreds of accounts in Bitwarden, a good part of them are related to the same @gmail account.
(you may have one password per account, you don’t have one email adress per account)

So, when I just want to login my @gmail account, I have to scroll down through all these account related to the same email adress and I never find my credentials at first sight… Scroll down, scroll up, actually reading credentials, then I find it.

The reason : the search bar only search for login/username. It never search any other element (name, note, or folder).
Then it sorts the results by alphabetical order of the entries name, and there’s no way to sort them otherwise.

Feature function

• Allow better search (comprehensive search) related to the context : if I click a “Connect with Google button” Bitwarden should show me Google accounts first.
    It should be the same if I’m looking for a note, a username, an entry’s name

Ease of use, less frustration, avoid disruptive manipulation and keep focusing on our actual task