Account in MS Edge

Hello
I have created a Bitwareden account in Chrome. It works very well, as well or better than Lastpass. I have been able to use it without problems in Firefox, but in Edge I have some problems. First, the Edge extension couldn’t identify the created account, apparently it couldn’t find the vault created from Chrome and it didn’t recognize the account. It even created an account with the same email without problem and when I opened the web vault from this duplicated account I could see all the data of the correct first account, but it cannot synchronize that data. Any solution?

Make sure that MS Edge (“on Chromium” I assume) is up-to-date: The version I currently have installed is: 88.0.705.74 (Official build) (64-bit). To check click the 3 dots in the top right corner, go to Help and feedback, then select About Microsoft Edge.

Then make sure that the Bitwarden extension also is up-to-date. The latest version I know about is 1.48.1. Click onto the Bitwarden extension, go to Settings, scroll down and click onto About.

Next: Restart your computer and try again.

Bitwarden works fine and behaves well on the MS Edge on Chromium.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your quick answer …
My Edge is updated …
Versión 88.0.705.74 (Compilación oficial) (64 bits)

and extension …
Bitwarden
© Bitwarden Inc. 2015-2021

Versión: 1.48.1

There is other detail… Bitwarden extension languaje in Chrome is spanish, in Edge english …