Social login

Hey guys,

Disclaimer

• I would like to contribute to this technical discussion through screen prototypes, I hope to make an interesting view for most people.
  • I do not work for Bitwarden and have no connection with the company. In my case, I’m a Bitwarden user and would like to contribute with some ideas.
  • These designs are not intended to endorse any position of the company or mine, they are just visual demonstrations about the feedbacks I read here.

Idea 1
I made a visual prototype of login with social login in Bitwarden. I hope you like it, an idea I think. It would be possible to add other forms of login.

cons of this ui/ux design:

• The size of the icons cannot be too small, as it may not be easy to read.
  • If you have several social networks, and you want to log in to one of them. This is bad, because it would have to list too many for the user to select. Which social networks would be good for social login on Bitwarden?

pros of this ui/ux design:

• If you don’t have reading difficulties, small icons are interesting because they occupy fewer pixels on the screen.
  • For people who want to log in socially with things like GitHub, Mozilla, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter as the icons are small there can be several built-in options to choose from.

Idea 2:
Does Mozilla have a login form, would it be possible to add login customization in Bitwarden?

pros of this ui/ux design:

• The icon is larger, which makes it easier to read.

cons of this ui/ux design:

• The icon is larger, which makes it easier to read. However, being a larger icon, it takes up a lot of space.

idea 3: Custom social login
There is a feature request on Bitwarden to log in through the Bitwarden community login. For example, Login to community with Bitwarden Account as well as complementary custom login ideas:

What do you all think of this idea?