Self Hosting respect for Local Time Zone

My self hosted version of Bitwarden does not respect/reflect my current time zone.

For example: when I get an e-mail it says something like this:

Your Bitwarden account was just logged into from a new device.
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 9:54 PM UTC
IP Address: xxx:xxx …
Device Type: Chrome

Reporting the time in UTC is not very user friendly, I would rather have it report the local time - which for me right now is a 5 hours difference.

Also, I notice my automatic daily backups are being run at 8pm rather than midnight - which I assume is also due to the 5 hours difference. I would much rather my backups ran at midnight, as in that way they would be more reflect all the changes to the database from the prior day.

So, in short, I would like to request the system be changed to allow self hosting to reflect and process based on local time (with a global environment variable being set to identify the user’s time zone).

Further to the request above, I just looked at the files being created by the backup routine, and its quite confusing a best …

Files are being created with a file name showing UTC time in the file name, but with a last modified file timestamp based on the local time.

Also, some backup files are being created one minute after the previous - which is more than just confusing and likely a bug - which I will report separately.

Has the issue been resolved now?

I just took a look at my backup directory and I don’t see any instances of multiple backups on the same day anymore.