- open bitwarden’s Vault, using Chrome (https://vault.bitwarden.com/)
- delete some username/passwords from the vault
- synchronize data into Chrome bitwarden’s extension (Extension-> Settings -> Synchronize -> Synchronize now)
- logout from the vault online
- logout from the extension
- login into the extension, again
You’ll see that Chrome’s extension still contains the username and passwords you deleted from the Vault, online.
Can anyone confirm?
Where the extension is taking the deleted account informations, from?(!)