Automatic backup of vault

Feature name

Recovery and Backup in Bitwarden.

Feature function

What will this feature do differently?

Please, see this:

There are feature requests here to recover or backup Bitwarden account. But as I mentioned earlier, there is no official way to do this. What is called for here is a standardized way of recovering and backing up Bitwarden in a secure, decentralized or centralized way. For example, I can back up my data in Dropbox and make sync in Bitwarden, so I have a 2nd backup, sync and recovery in Bitwarden.

In theory I could also make a backup on the local network to have a third way of account recovery: Offline usage/storage on PC with mobile device WLAN-Sync. Finally, a fourth way to backup or recover passwords could be via an offline p2p backup:Offline Vault (P2P)

What benefits will this feature bring?

There are some password managers that can backup and account recovery like:
nostr-password-manager. Please, see this here too:

“[…] Vault is a decentralized password manager where your passwords are encrypted by your keys and stored on relays. Vault utilizes zero-knowledge encryption to safeguard your data while storing it on NOSTR network for enhanced resilience. Vault saves all your passwords and notes securely by encrypting your data twice; once with your secret key and once with your passcode… […]”

This feature I request is already used by several password managers like nostr-password-manager etc. I wonder why there isn’t a way to backup and recover my Bitwarden account, when there are already requests for it, and safe ways to do it too here: Serverless storage with P2P sync of database or collection like in MYKI, Option to use P2P filesystem instead of server (IPFS), Implement a peer-to-peer encrypted file transfer function.

Also, there are several questions from the community that reinforce this same concern here.
So, what’s the best way to back up or recovery Bitwarden?