Get help from other Bitwarden users.
Welcome to the Bitwarden Community Forum! As an open-source project, Bitwarden wouldn’t exist without you—the community! We’re grateful that you’re here, so make yourself comfortable and check out the following resources
If you are new to the forums, please take a moment to review the community guidelines.
- Learn: Bitwarden 101 | Help Center | Learning Center | Weekly Demo
- Report a Bug: mobile | clients | server | Report an autofill issue: mobile | other clients
- Bitwarden Status
- Official Support
- Bitwarden Shop
For real-time support from other community members, check out the new chat feature (beta). You may need to enable chat in your user preferences.
- Passionate about working on a Bitwarden fix or feature? Learn how to become a Bitwarden community developer.
- Help bring online security to a wider audience by becoming a Bitwarden translator.
- Use Bitwarden for free, or choose a plan.
- Import your data
→Autofill, press again to cycle through matching logins
- If a login uses the Bitwarden Authenticator for TOTPs, using the
Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + Lwill automatically copy your TOTP to your clipboard after auto-filling. All you have to do is
Cmd/Ctrl + Vto paste!
- Need to send text and file attachments securely? Create a send directly from your Bitwarden account.
- Github (codebase), Crowdin (client localization), Twitter, Reddit, Mastodon (open source + decentralized), LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch
- Mermaid scripting is supported.
- Forum maintenance occurs every Wednesday at 12 AM EST for about 10 minutes.
- Dark Mode: You may need to adjust your user preferences for the sidebar toggle to work