See login information in order of last updated?

I wondered if there was a way to see all your passwords in order of the last modified date? I’m using the Safari extension, iPhone app, iPad app, and macOS desktop app.

I think someone gained access to my account, and I want to see when passwords were last changed in my Bitwarden account.

Hi @Cromulent - welcome to the community forums!

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is a way to do this within Bitwarden. There is no report designed to provide information that is structured the way you have suggested, and I don’t know of any way to export this information so that you could process the data externally. So sorry!

This isn’t possible internally through your Bitwarden vault.
But i think you might be able to do that, if you export it in unencrypted csv format and then filter it according to the “password revision date”

I don’t think the password revision date is exported @Gaurav. Or am I wrong about that?

Haven’t tried exporting csv yet, but i assumed would be exported as one of the additional fields.
You may be knowing better on this i guess :sweat_smile:

Sorry for the delay in replying. I think that would be a useful feature for the future though.

Actually i found out later that there is a way to do it through the Bitwarden CLI client.
You can refer the suggested method here -

It’s not included in the csv. I wish it was.

Thanks for the feedback @vincegiordano there is an open feature request for this one Sort items by date of modification, addition, last use, etc

234 votes. what else has to happen for it to be made possible?

Great question, there are a large number of feature requests and the roadmap is divided into 4 main pillars as seen on the roadmap, rest assured, the feedback has been passed along to the team :+1: