Large display with "Show Password" on mobile

Add “Show Password” which displays a LARGER view of the password

My getting-older eyes miss this feature from LassPass on Android: After finding a saved login, selecting “Show Password” would display the password in a large font on the phone - same monospace, syntax-colored password as the “Toggle Visibility” does now in Bitwarden, but in a large font.

The use case for this is when transcribing a password manually, for example looking it up on the phone so it can be typed into a password field on another device. All that the user needs to see in this case is the password, as the username/notes/etc. are easy to read/remember or not used, but the password is long and cryptic.

I don’t have LastPass installed anymore to give an example screenshot, but it is available in the Android version of the app, and one of the few things I miss in Bitwarden.

Is there some accessibility setting in Android that would help with this? A screen magnifier perhaps?

Sure, one could use another tool/setting for it. Would be easier to have it native in Bitwarden though.

This is how LastPass does “Show Password”, which is what I was trying to articulate in the feature request. Convenient and useful.

(1/2)

This is how LastPass does “Show Password”, which is what I was trying to articulate in the feature request. Convenient and useful.

(2/2)