Custom Fields and automatic fields parsing (save all entered data)

Yes, I am looking for this feature, it will be great to have the option to save all entered data, it’s already there to save passwords but no manual option to do it, you will have to submit the form first and it will appear afterward.

moved from lastpass recently and paying user of bitwarden. sad to see this feature not implemented yet :frowning:

Would love to see this feature added, too. I think Bitwarden has LastPass outclassed in every department but this is something I would use all the time (e.g. filling out the form to check COVID-19 test results).

Wow - I never knew LP had this feature but it looks amazing and would be a superb addition. I’m very impressed with custom fields and how useful they are but to have the abilities to pre-populate their custom fields (which could then be tweaked) would be fantastic.

100%! this is the only feature I miss from Lastpass, and I’d definitely jump up to premium and stay here long term if implemented.

It’s one of those ideas that would sound “too hard to implement” if it didn’t exist yet, but now that it’s been done someplace else that makes it much easier to tackle.

2 Likes

I’m also missing this feature after migrated from Lastpass. One clarification: saving such a form should be available by demand, i.e. even if the given form has no username/password fields at all, I should be able to save it in Bitwarden with the fields by invoking a menu. This can be context menu on the page, or menu available from Bitwarden icon. Currently we can create new Bitwarden card only by Bitwarden’s own initiative.

1 Like

I miss for this feature too, I swap to Bitwarden from Lastpass and actually at this moment this feature I need a lot

This would come in so handy. I just ran into this today, but I’ll only be using the form 3-4 times, so it wouldn’t be worth it to setup all the fields manually, but if there had been a “save all fields” button it would have been so nice to fill the form once, and be able to save all the values for the next few times.

We need this feature, PLEASE!!! BITWARDEN FTW!

+1 Import did not notify me that it did not import custom fields from lastpass… I almost unsubscribed to lastpass. Glad I still have it around.

Other than working on it, are there any objections from the BitWarden maintainers from adding this?

My usecase is to autofill I94 - Official Website

Came here (thanks @kaovilai) from

where my issue is that BW autofills online banking PIN fields incorrectly - this feature should solve that, when implemented.

1 Like

Reluctantly renewing my subscription to LastPass today because of this feature.

Voted, a very useful feature is implemented!!

This is the only thing I’m missing in order to move my whole team over from LastPass

yes so much this. fill in a form and save all fields, auto detect custom field id’s or whatever.

I love the ability to custom maps fields as I see fit, so I wouldn’t want to lose that, but I agree this would be awesome and great for my users.

+100 to all the above. this is important not just for custom fields, but for authentication forms that has more than just user name and password.

This is an important feature for the non-tech-savvy users. We run an enterprise organization, and this would help our users out a lot.

Soooo missing this feature from Lastpass!