Just as websites can have icons, it would be helpful to show the card type logos (e.g. VISA / MC / Discover / AMEX / etc) so users can quickly identify a card while searching through the vault, rather than having a generic card logo.
A really nice quality-of-life feature. Not high priority, but certainly great for polish.
Great idea! cc @kspearrin
It looks better to use the logo of the payment instruments.
- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- Enter the name/concept of the feature being requested
- What will this feature do differently?
- What benefits will this feature bring?
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?
Agree that would be nice to see at a glance when you have multiple cards. It was also be good if card types could be expanded to included MasterCard Debit, Visa Debit, etc. to make it pre-fill correctly on forms.
PS have just seen Credit card type logos as icons - should probably be merged - your mockup is nice though!
Starting work on this request, documented in Credit card logos for card vault items
@linusaarnio Thanks Linus.
In addition to the standard card types, it would be nice to have several generic multi-purpose images that could be used for non-standard card types.
Great Idea, @tgreer Please have a look, I know it’s not a high priority feature but something nice to have it for users.
Awesome work guys…
Thanks Trey! I wish all the Devs were as quick to respond as you are!!!