Brand new Bitwarden user: First impressions and To-Do's

Okay, I guess I can’t edit/update the OP, but I have some updates on this and I’d like to get you informed.

Let’s list items that have already been implemented and what’s still under development/consideration.

1. Still wip (work in progress);
  2. Wip;
  3. Done;
  4. Done;
  5. Partially (about 80%) done. Tip: this could be integrated with the Desktop app along with Windows Hello feature that had been implemented some time ago;
  6. Done (now it returns to the main page of the vault);
  7. Done;
  8. Still wip/tba;
  9. Still working on this;
  10. Partially done Has to be implemented (password strength);
  11. Done;
  12. Done (although it’s not shown on the profile pic thumbnail [probably due to privacy issues]);
  13. Still has to be done on web vault;
  14. Not done yet;
  15. Fixed;
  16. Not sure if it’s going to be implemented;
    17. I believe this could have a higher priority by now. It’s a really handy feature.
  17. Not sure if it will be done, but it’s likely not. The base Desktop app is quite fluid now, and you can install it via Chocolatey that makes it easier to handle, in some cases;
  18. Done (HackerOne project);
  19. I asked for this several times already… But not sure when (or if) it’s going to be implemented. Such great missing feature… :cry: (as mentioned here and here);
  20. Should be implemented along with the previous item;
  21. Has to be improved with more customizations;
  22. Not done (and probably not going to happen any time soon);
  23. Done;
  24. Has to be done;
  25. Not done, has to be implemented;
  26. Found a better way to do it: autofill quick tile. Although it is currently behaving strange sometimes (already reported on GitHub);
    28. Context menu entries and settings still have to be done for almost all platforms. Not sure when this is going to be re-worked;
  27. There could be some more granular settings to be set under each account, I believe. Still wip;
  28. Still has to be done;
  29. Still wip.

Oof, that was a lot. I still remember when first composing this thread (2 years ago from now) and a lot still did not happen.

But I’m very confident Bitwarden has a bright future ahead, so let’s keep it going.

I think these items were talked here before several times, but luckily we now have most of these features in it already.

That was quite a brainstorm I could gather with ideas and suggestions before, so now I’m glad that it has evolved in exponential way and it’s growing strong.

Thanks for everything again, Bitwarden team. All your hard work is much appreciated by me and many other people. :wink: