Automatic switch between Light and Dark Modes depending on the time

In the new IOS 13 is it possible to have the switch between Light and Dark Modes depending on the time. It will use the device display and brightness settings. So on the day I have a light mode theme and in the evening the dark mode theme.

Is that possible with Bitwarden?

Android has this functionality as well. I believe it is called Night Mode.

I think Android 10 will bring a system wide dark mode as well. It would be very nice if Bitwarden’s theme were to adapt to both of these modes.

I’d love to see this as well, especially since Catalina will support auto light/dark like iOS 13.

Both for iOS and MacOS this feature would be dope! MacOS on Mojave supports auto light / dark mode switching via 3rd party app, but I believe in Catalina this will come build in the OS.

For me this is working now. After the IOS automatically changed the dark mode theme into light mode theme, in the morning, I have to restart Bitwarden first. Then Bitwarden is also in the light mode like the rest of the supported applications on my Iphone. Only the option to open Bitwarden first, then close and then open Bitwarden to have this effect is not ideal. :slight_smile: