When is the next update?

For weeks or months there have been no new updates except for some bug fixes. There is no lack of wishes as you can see in the forum, but none of them are implemented.

1 Like

A new update will come pretty soon. The web vault was updated a few days ago. All the clients will get updated. If you want to keep track of what is happening, check the Github repository Bitwarden. You will be able to understand that the team is working. The updates are almost done. All you have to do is wait.

Update yes but only bug fixes but not new features. I read pretty soon the last weeks but there is nothing new.

1 Like

What new features are you hoping for?

We’re releasing client apps in the next few days that will bring our SSO feature, along with some other smaller enhancements, like cycling through logins via keyboard shortcut.

But - in addition to integrating SAML and OIDC, (since March) we’ve added:

• Enterprise policies for orgs
  • Ability to hide passwords/ TOTP seeds in collections
  • Better autofill support for Android
  • Touch ID to Mac desktop apps
  • Windows Hello to desktop apps

And you can check out our major item roadmap for the remainder of 2020/Q1 2021 here:

6 Likes

İt has been a few days :grin:

1 Like

You just gotta wait a little bit more. Coming soon

Lol i read here after weeks always coming soon. What is coming soon? 1 Week, 1 Month, 1 year???

If you really want the update so badly just sign up for the beta program(Android) . I got it already.

I am in the Beta but the last update is only a bugfix release but nothing new.

I have no idea. However, when it arrives I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

With this sort of software I prefer it to be done properly, rather than rushed out with plenty of bugs still not fixed (as many other software companies do).

1 Like

You can now sync your vault by using the swipe down gesture. Enable this in the settings>Sync>Enable sync on refresh

Enterprise SSO supported.

We’re pushing client apps today, they should be available as soon as their respective app stores approve them. :+1:

Just as a side note, the items that I noted above are already in the platform, not part of this release specifically. The sync on refresh and SSO items are the largest part of the client app release this time.