✅ Touch ID support for macOS

Do you know how you’d migrate from iCloud? Can you export your pws from the keychain?

I’ve seen an Apple script to do it for you but I do it manually. iCloud keychain contains tons of old/unusable records anyway.

thanks, i’ve just been relogging into sites with keychain and saving the passwords to bitwarden when they ask. Just need to get them across to a PC, but this way will do for now. Thanks.

I’m waiting for TouchID support also, lets hope it comes soon.

2 Likes

Would make my world a little more perfect.

Yes! I just switched to bitwarden. It’s great having TouchID on iOS - so please bring it to macOS as well!

2 Likes

This is the one thing I like more about LastPass’ Mac app.

2 Likes

Taking realy long to adopt touch id, staying with 1Password because cheap price means slow adoption.

2 Likes

this would be a super useful feature. having to enter a pw all the time is very time consuming.

3 Likes

This is my #1 thing I would like to see added it would save so much time

3 Likes

Is there a time frame for enabling touch id support. I want to move from lastpass due to better equivalent domain support in bitwarden. I’ll even buy the premium version once touch id is supported.

1 Like

Likewise. TouchID has been standard on Macbook Pros for over three years now, this seems like it should be extremely high priority.

3 Likes

Any update on this?

2 Likes

I am also waiting for this feature. This would improve the user experience so much!

4 Likes

I finally switched to bitwarden premium.
It’s great having TouchID on iOS - so please bring it to macOS as well!
Thanks

1 Like

Can’t wait for this feature!

1 Like

Much MUCH needed functionality!

2 Likes

+1, much needed feature, especially in the iPad

1 Like

+1 This is the single feature that I need for the “wife approval factor”.

1 Like

Electron has native support for Touch ID since 6.x that was released in July.
Is it plan to add this to Bitwarden Mac client?