Set Web Vault to never timeout

In the add-on it is set to never time out. When I go to the web page or my vault I have to put in my main password. When changing the time before locking out, there is no “Never” option. No one wants to have to put in their password every time they log in to their vault of their password application.
Please add the never option on the website.
Don

Hi @Don_Howard this article provides a little more context on web vault timeout behaviour.

Here is a snippet:

Web and Browser Extension Timeouts

Due to the web vault and browser extension depending on your web browser, there are unique “timeout” scenarios to consider:

1. If you refresh your browser (CMD/CTRL + R), your web vault will lock. Refreshing will not affect a browser extension.
  2. If you close your browser tab, you will be logged out of your web vault. Closing a single tab will not affect a browser extension.
  3. If you quit your browser, you will be logged out of both your web vault and browser extension.

I know that is how it works. I would like to turn it off.
Compared to Lastpass and others. I am prompted to sign back in WAY too often. I would like it not to lock all the time.
I understand maybe if I quite my browser (although I would like to say NEVER to that too)
But this is really annoying. I had to save the master password in my lastpass so I don’t have to keep typing it in. I would like to close the tab. reopen it. and still be unlocked.

I certainly understand your frustration, but I think this is why most people use the browser extension instead. Have you tried using it? I have found it to be far more convenient, for a number of reasons.