Option to change landing page to Favorites instead of All Items

We have a very large number of items and All Items takes a long time to load. It would be nice to have the option to load Favorites instead as a default in all the client applications.

8 Likes

I also want this for convenience. I don’t experience a delay in page load, I just have a few entries that I use every day

2 Likes

Definitely would like to have the option to show favorites by default when I log into the vault in a browser tab.

2 Likes

I’d love this feature too! The “load time” issue that OP describes isn’t an issue for me…

I flag items as favourites for things that naturally doesn’t “autocomplete” in the browser or in the mobile operating system. So when I open the app I want my favourites to show first so that it’s quicker and easier getting there.

This is my most wanted feature in Bitwarden right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for this!

On the Linux desktop app the main feature I keep wishing for is having the application open to my favourites instead of all items.

1 Like

Just joined this forum specifically to request this feature (open app to anything BUT “All Items”)! I have gone to great lengths to organize all the cr~d I have collected over time that required password protection… set up a family organization with it’s own collections and favorites… but when i went to shift the default landing/opening screen in settings … it wasn’t there. Sigh… i still feel disorganized… This feature, although not critical, would greatly reduce my anxiety. Please consider…

1 Like

It shouldn’t be to hard to implement this. Hopefully they will add this soon.

Adding my name to the pile, would love to see this feature!

1 Like

Same as @ET1Veg, I joined this forum specifically to request this feature, so adding my name here and voting for this feature!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Open browser extension to Favorites

I’d also like to Favorites to be the standard page in the veb vault, instead of all items.

Pretty please implement this! Adding this feature would make BitWarden a little bit nicer.

1 Like

+1 for this. To me, favorites aren’t all that useful if I still have to click around to get to them.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Open browser extension to Favorites

+1 from me. This seems like an obvious expectation.

1 Like

exactly. Hardly worth bothering with favorites if that can’t be your default screen

1 Like