Make the "Password History" button look like a button

Make the “Password History” button look like a button and not just text.

See this screen recording. When I first wanted to access the password history of a login from the extension, I thought it was not possible because the “button”:

• is the same color as the text around it
  • doesn’t have a different background color
  • it’s just a few pixels large
  • is surrounded by things that look like it but aren’t clickable

YTSClZyXpI

It was SO hidden that I opened the web vault and viewed the password history from there, thinking it couldn’t be accessed using the extension. Only later I went back to the extension and realized that it was a clickable button.

imageChallenge: Find the clickable button in the web vault

The problem not only occurs on the extension, but also on the web vault. The button should not look like text and put in such a hidden spot. Can you consider adding it to the other buttons, like the “Delete item” button on the web vault and the “Move to organization” button on the extension.

Password History is an amazing feature, so I don’t think it should be more hidden than other buttons that I’ve never even used once such as “Move to organization”.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Password history icon needed to make feature more visible

A vote has been moved.

Isn’t this very similar to this feature request:
https://community.bitwarden.com/t/password-history-icon-needed-to-make-feature-more-visible/46672

Thanks, you are right — the topics have been merged.