How to quickly fill out login-password on Chrome webpage?

Hi, in Chrome browser each time I am coming on a website, I have to press Crtl+Shift+Y to have the bitwarden pop-up showing up):

Even worse, I usually have the Windows Hello Pop-up just before.
To simplify and make it faster, when on a website, Is there a way to display bitwarden pop-up just by pressing my finger on the fingerprint button ?

@Christop I changed the app:web-vault tag on your post to app:browser, since the topic of your question seems to be the browser extension, not the Web Vault.

Unfortunately, it is not clear to me what you are trying to achieve. If you need to log in to an account that is stored in your vault, you can just use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+L to auto-fill the login credentials. If your vault is already unlocked, then Bitwarden will immediately transfer the username and password from your vault to the website’s login form. If your vault is locked, then Bitwarden will first prompt you to unlock the browser extension, and then auto-fill the login credentials.

@grb My issue is that in REAL Life, it is too complicated to request Bitwarden to complete login/password forms, typing Ctrl+Shift+Y and Ctrl+Shif+L each time is a pain as I do it very frequently, is there a way to more quickly unlock Bitwarden with Windows Hello fingerprint ? My vault timeout is 5mn for security reasons.

Here you go:

@grb I am already using Bitwarden with Windows Hello to use my fingerprint. My fault, I had badly written my following phrase:

is there a way to more quickly unlock Bitwarden with Windows Hello fingerprint ?

I wrote this in the sense that I am already using Bitwarden with Windows Hello to use my fingerprint, but I still have to press Ctrl+Shift+Y or Ctrl+Shift°L to have it, I would prefer to have a quicker way to access it:

• like with a shorter keyboard shortcut, but Chrome does not allow a single key keyboard shortcut as a valid shortcut
  • or a dropdown box with all the login possibilities for example.
  • or anything that can speed-up this annoying process

If you’re referring to an overlay in the login fields, this will be available in Bitwarden in the near future.

In the meantime, you can right-click your mouse and go to Bitwarden > Auto-fill Login.

That overlay in the login fields would definitely allow to fill out more quickly the login field, you are right. When is it planned ? I do not see it on the roadmap

It was just released in version 2023.12.0, but it is a flagged feature, so it hasn’t been enabled yet.

Bitwarden made a statement last week that they “will be enabling this feature soon”.

Oh, that’s great. I hope they can open it soon.