Grid View option like LastPass uses (Screenshot included in the request)

First, congratulations on the great product.
As a LastPass refugee, I would like to request the addition of a Grid View option.
(Screenshot included below)
In that mode also, when you click the card, the website opens automatically.
It’s sincerely the only thing that I miss from there.
And I was their client since 2012…
Your mobile app is far superior to theirs.
Cheers!

@RichardAxe Interesting…

2 Likes

Click should open editing entry, I visit websites by typing address in the address bar, I dont need password manager to open websites for me.

Hi @ASu5eh
I am new here.
I have posted here because under “About the Feature Requests category”

It reads:
If you wanting something new to be added or changed in Bitwarden, this is the place to ask.
Please describe the feature, provide screenshots or examples from other applications if possible, and expected use cases.

Under “Bitwarden Community Forums” it also reads:

• Be kind to your fellow community members.
  • Does your reply improve the conversation?
  • Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

All the best!

Hi @Eugene_Bos

Thank you for your opinion.

I am new here.

I have posted here because under “About the Feature Requests category”

It reads:
If you wanting something new to be added or changed in Bitwarden, this is the place to ask.
Please describe the feature, provide screenshots or examples from other applications if possible, and expected use cases.

All the best!

@RichardAxe by all means, post your suggestions away — to your :heart: hearts content! I am new here as well. I just wanted your feedback on the usefulness of a gridview in a password manager over a listview. Do share! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @ASu5eh

No worries. Thank you for your question.
I’ll try to enlighten you about the benefit of a grid view in a password manager over a list view.

That password manager grid view vault page becomes automatically your “favourites”.
Favourites that follow you on the web.
Independent of whatever browser or device you are using.

And once you click on the card, it opens the URL.
The exact URL that is necessary to be in to login.
This is URL is generally different from the one that you reach typing on the address bar.
That makes the login faster @Eugene_Bos

From there, it can even auto-login automatically, so you are working already.
(LastPass has even a feature that you can drag and drop the cards, rearranging them in the order that you prefer…)
I hope it was informing enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

All the best!

1 Like

Maybe it should be a feature like a start page when you are opening a new tab then?

1 Like

@Eugene_Bos could be called anything once it is implemented, but as it is not going to be as no one voted in it, we don’t have to bother about names… Cheers!