✅ Company policies

I would like a company policy option to:

• Force two-factor authentication using app
  • Disable option to never lockout when using extensions/apps.

These are the most common requirements Thanks!

We also would like to be able to at the very least prevent users in our organization from configuring their browser extension to never lock. It would be even better if we could enforce a specific lock setting.

1 Like

More ideas for policies:

• Password generator strength parameters
  • Item of type Login password strength requirements
  • Default save location when adding new items (personal vault vs org collection)
  • Restrict ability to create items in personal vault
  • Disable ability to “remember me” on 2FA prompts
5 Likes

The force 2FA part at least is already requested here:

We also would like to be able to at the very least prevent users in our organization from configuring their browser extension to never lock.

Echoing this too. It would be good to have more control on company users like password policy for master password.

Also, this may not relate to company policy only, but it would be nice if users are warned when they try to set already compromised password by comparing it with list from HIBP.

I agree with this, the 2FA company policy that has been implemented seems somewhat redundant when users can set their apps/extensions to never lock.

It would be good to enforce users have a maximum timeout.
For example, if a maximum timeout policy of 15 minutes was set, users can have the following options: Immediately, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes.

We do have the timeout policy on the radar :slight_smile: