Brand new Bitwarden user: First impressions and To-Do's

As there are too many of them, I preferred to keep them on a single thread, to make sure things don’t go “crazy” and non-sense.

Anyway, those are just my opinions of what are (significantly) lacking, in my point of view. And also that weren’t pointed in older posts.

TL;DR

Something I’m really missing here (that was already mentioned in other posts), is the roadmap publishing part, which kinda makes us lost.

As an enthusiast, and not a programmer, I could roll my eyes on the entire source-code, but I’d still be confused about what exactly is going to be implemented any time soon or not.

I wanted to keep this “clean” as many other features I’ve been waiting for were already mentioned in older posts. So basically, this thread was made with the purpose to point out what details are missing that could make an easier UI to navigate and browse when interacting with the apps.

Kyle’s a very busy man with this entire project right now, as I could read in older posts, such as on Reddit AMA he did in the past. (Tbh, I didn’t even know there was a Kickstarter campaign back then, otherwise I’d surely had supported. So yes, I missed it out. :cry:)
He takes his job very seriously and professionally, and that’s something I admire in a developer. That really makes me happy to know he’s striving a lot to make this handy piece of software better day by day.

So far, I have nothing to complain. Ofc I’m missing out some features, as aforementioned, but he surely will choose the right paths with his dynamic and unique mindset.

Again, up above there are only details of what I am personally missing on this software. A confiding and feedback thread.