Auto Sync Feature at custom interval

Thanks for the swift reply.

Self-hosted. Version: 1.54.0. Windows 10. Firefox, latest.

If you are hosting Bitwarden on premises, I would reach out to the Bitwarden CS team to see if they can help - Get in Touch | Bitwarden.

1 Like

New user and my experience with the syncing is extreme disappointment.

Support person sent me here to comment.

I have been told by support that syncing should occur every 5 minutes. For as often as I have been monitoring the syncing I have never seen 5 minutes. My experience is 43, 17,20, 15, 31min, etc… totally random.

Running current Windows 10 desktop version (v1.30.0) and Firefox browser version (1.55.0)

1 Like

Hi @sunriseal - sorry to hear about your syncing issues. What version of Bitwarden server are you running and is this on your home network?

Home network and
Running current Windows 10 desktop version (v1.30.0) and Firefox browser version (1.55.0)

Not meant to pile-on, but at this time (eastern US) here is the longest non-sync I have experienced over the last several days…

And it continues to not sync…

1 Like

Sorry @sunriseal - are you self-hosting your vault or is your vault stored in the Bitwarden cloud?

Bitwarden cloud… NOT self-hosting

OK, thanks. Typically if there a sync issues, it tends to be something to do with your home network. If you are on a different wifi network or using cellular data on your device, does the responsiveness of sync improve? If so, its your home network.

The two top fixes in this case seem to be rebooting the router, and if that doesn’t improve things, then go into your router settings and delete IPv6 capabilities so that only IPv4 is used. I hope one of those help!

Home network working just fine in ALL aspects… your 2nd sentence makes no sense to me.

So you tested sync on a DIFFERENT network? Let me know if it leads to the same issue or not.

So you disabled IPv6 on your home router and rebooted it? Let me know if it leads to the same issue or not.