Auto login to web vault if logged in on extension

It would be nice if the extension was able to share its credentials with the web vault to allow auto-signing in. I know this is a small thing, but it would allow for a more seamless experience.

1 Like

This would be a nice feature addition, especially for those of us used to it that came across from LastPass.

2 Likes

It would be great to have this feature. First of all, I’d like to have the open web vault button in the Chrome extension to be better reachable (2 clicks instead of 4 + scrolling), and also autologon. I find myself using the web vault not as often as I would, because I need to take my phone and authenticate again, while I’m already logged into the Chrome extension.

Will be a nice feature! Looking forward to the process.

This seems to be a duplicate of this: Login to browser extensions when logging into desktop app and vice versa

@stadi It’s not. The request you referenced is specifically for the browser extension and the desktop app (which I never use). This request is for the browser extension and the Web Vault (which I use all the time to export my encrypted vault).

Ok, sorry, you are right! I’m actually also interested in the extension - web single sign on.