Auto-fill login on Android Nougat 7.1.1

The instruction on setting up auto-fill login on pre Oreo is a little vague. It states it can be done using the Accessibility service but once Accessibility Service is enabled and Bitwarden is turned on in Accessibilty settings, do not see Auto-fill icon on web login forms. Here is the link to the FAQ and below is the relevant section.

## AUTO-FILL ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE

1. Open the Bitwarden Android app.
2. Tap the Tools page.
3. For users on Android versions prior to Oreo (8.0), tap Bitwarden Auto-fill Accessibility Service . For users on Android versions Oreo (8.0) or greater, tap Bitwarden Auto-fill Service and then select Auto-fill Accessibility Service at the bottom. Status Disabled will appear in red.
4. Tap the Open Accessibility Settings button.
5. Locate Bitwarden from the list and enable it.

The Auto-fill Accessibility Service is now enabled.

The Auto-fill Accessibility Service is context-sensitive. This means that the Bitwarden auto-fill icon, and notification will only appear when the app detects a login form. You can change the way auto-fill behaves by navigating to SettingsOptionsAuto-fill Accessibility Service .

Can someone walk me through it, with a screen shot of this Tools menu.
I do plan to upgrade to Android Pie phone in a month, but I am not sure if Auto-fill would work with that either.

I note this post but that is for Android Pie. Still, I have the same problem in 7.

Still , using it as copy/paste its better than what I had before, Enpass.

I can only speak for me, but while it was very hit and miss a couple of months ago, and it took almost a minute to open my vault, in the last 4-6 weeks it has worked very well for autofilling and opening the vault takes several seconds - but under 10. I’m on a OnePlus running Pie.

You won’t see the autofill icon. Rather a notification icon should show up you can click on and then select the matching login to autofill.