- Authenticator Key (TOTP) toggle visibility option
- What will this feature do differently?
Usually Password field has a Visibility Option when you add/edit an item but with TOTP I noticed there is no such option.
- What benefits will this feature bring?
There are known Malware that spy on your current desktop by taking screenshots of it and sending them online or people who would spy on you thru various means. It would be a good feature to make TOTP hidden when you are adding/editing just like in the Password field.
Related topics + references
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
Not sure if there are any topics.
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?
I have tried numerous password managers, one example is KeePassXC, their client has the TOTP hidden when you are editing the TOTP Entry.