Allow to customize and increase the width of the Browser popup/dropdown window

Feature name

Allow to customize and increase the width of the Browser popup/dropdown window because longer item names can’t be seen in full

I manage many accounts and passwords for the very same website. In my case it is about the passwords to a hosting company. I have the user/pw for the clients accounts. I want to name it accordingly, hence the name of the item in Bitwarden becomes sometimes quite long.

e.g. “Hosting Company Clientname Admin”

The result, I can’t see anymore which user it is I am accessing. I need to hover over each item to see the full name. It would be just best to make the windows a bit wider. And it would be even better if I can just set it myself e.g. with variable - narrower, narow, normal, wide, wider or with pixel values.

Workaround: rename all items, but I for better search, consistency, sorting I want to have those long names.

#feature-requests #app:browser #app:desktop

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Customizable Window Size for Browser Extension

I moved this into another feature request asking for the same thing. There are an additional 4 duplicate requests that are asking for this; merging all of these is on my list of things to do (unless another mod beats me to it).