Additional item types (pre-defined)

Hi all!

1. I find this idea, proposal interesting.
  2. I hope to help the Bitwarden company and community in some way
  3. As this post talks about adding new types defined in Bitwarden, I added the type here… bookmark - here : Bookmarks type
  4. One thing that’s interesting is that this type of item set as a bookmark - could help this topic: Bitwarden Bookmark Sync too - which can increase bitwarden’s customer base - most people have a lot of information about the sites they need to access and this mixes with the sites they need to monitor daily with login and password - Having a password manager like Bitwarden is a great way to make the user’s life easier - but giving the user the chance to manage their information based on urls does greatly improve the user’s life too.
Notes
  1. There is even another type of item to be added - As in the case of a bookmark which is a url item type.
  2. It would be interesting to have the item type as url - to remember the website we are going to access or the which is website most common that we need to access
  3. Usually these sites we don’t have a record - but… serve as a reminder - part of the password manager is to manage passwords, but also to manage type the of information too
  4. There are no new item types defined at the moment, but I hope it helps in some way