- Shortcut to lock vault manually
- It will give you control when the vault is locked (in addition to the timeout function)
- You don’t have to go into settings to lock the vault
Related topics + references
- As most operating systems have a shortcut to lock the screen, it would be nice to also have an option to lock your vault manually with a shortcut.
- Sometimes when we work on a project, we leave our notebooks unlocked, as we need to access our files quickly, but don’t need the vault to be open the whole time.
- The timeout function doesn’t quite get that feature, because I also have times when I need to access my passwords very frequently, so the vault has to stay open, until I lock it
- It would complement other feature requests like this one for the desktop app (Add essential keyboard shortcuts & navigation)
I already experimented on the code a bit, and it doesn’t seem to hard to do (Got a working solution for me, but that doesn’t guarantee code quality )