Add Login Field

Dear friends, I’m quite new to Bitwarden and I thank you for this space and any collaboration you could give me. I’ve run into a problem that I don’t know how to fix. There are sites where you must enter more than two fields to log in, for example, in my Bank they ask for Identity Document Number, Username and Password; I haven’t found a way to save these three pieces of information (I can only save two Username - Password) and then perform the automatic filling of the login, is it possible? How should I do it? Sorry if the writing is not quite correct, my language is Spanish and I have used the automatic translator. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

You should be able to solve this problem by defining one or more custom fields to store the required information (e.g., Identity Document Number). Bitwarden will also auto-fill this information if you set the Name of the custom field to match the identifier of the input field on the login form. To find the correct name to use for the custom field, please read the relevant Help Center article.

In addition, a demonstration of the custom field technique is available in this blog post:

1 Like