✅ Add filter to only display personal items (hide any items that belong to a organization)

I originally posted this as a “User-to-User Support” item. Since it got zero response I presume it should instead be a “Feature Request” - I can’t change the other post, so I’m resubmitting it here as a Feature Request.

Feature request: please allow me to conveniently filter and show only items owned by me, hiding entries from my organization(s).

My context: my company has an organization and premium accounts for all colleagues. I also want to manage my personal logins in Bitwarden.

Two strongly related questions:

• How can I use the Bitwarden web UI to filter and show only items owned by me?
  • How can I see for an individual entry whether it is owned by me or my company organization?

When I create a new item the final dropdown allows me to pick the “Owner” of an item. My options are either my own e-mail address, or the organization I’m a member of.

I would like to filter and find only items owned by me? The “searching your vault” docs have nothing on this, the UI has no obvious option for this, and individual entries don’t show the owner on “edit”, not even readonly?

Workarounds I’ve considered:

• marking personal items in my own Folder (downside: requires you remember to do this and it’s double administration, mistake easily made)
  • using collections to do this (downside: same as above)
  • creating a gratis second personal “organization” (downside: extra layer of complexity, only 1 free org available per person)

So all workarounds have downsides, esp. for less tech-savvy colleagues.

I feel like I’m missing something obvious, it seems so illogical that you can set an “Owner” but not filter on it, or view it?! But since my user-to-user support thread got no response, I now presume this is just a missing feature?