- Biometric support for FireFox
I know Unlock with Biometrics | Bitwarden Help & Support says that right now FireFox does not support nativeMessaging so the FireFox browser extension will not work with biometrics.
According to 1630415 - make nativeMessaging an optional permission and Native messaging - Mozilla | MDN it looks like FireFox does now support it.
- What will this feature do differently? Allow to log into FireFox extension using fingerprint.
- What benefits will this feature bring? Security and productivity.
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
Related topics + references
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature? No
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful? No