Web Extension Support [iOS 15, etc]

Feature name

• Auto complete

Feature function

Related topics + references

Feature Request

• WebExtensions Support for All Browsers (including Safari; now with iOS & iPadOS support)

Feature function

• WebExtensions seems to be the way to go for any browser extension. As of iOS 15, WebExtensions are available to mobile Safari (while having been in macOS Safari since the last version.) As such, I think it’d make sense & be nice to use to have this fully embrace WebExtensions for all browsers & then make it available to mobile Safari through that method (a-la 1Password’s latest update.)
  • The password auto-fill from past version is still great for iOS, but its integration can be furthered with on-page autofill as of iOS15 (no need to pull up the password menu as the WebExtension can immediately act on the page & form fields, etc.)