View accounts in your vault before prompting for master password

When I’m logging in to a website, I appreciate the preview of my stored passwords for that website. However, this menu is only available when my vault is unlocked, otherwise there is no way to see if you have anything saved for that domain:

Since my usernames are much less critical than my passwords I would like to see them before being prompted for my master password, to save clicks and to easily check which passwords you have saved for a site. Currently the only way to do this is have a long timer before your vault automatically locks, but since I don’t want my passwords to be unlocked for so long, that’s not really an option. Would it be possible to have an option to reprompt for your master password every x minutes, but only for filling passwords?

E.g. I could leave my vault unlocked for the entire session and freely navigate through it, but every time (or every x minutes) I want to copy, autofill, view or edit a password or secure note I need to give my master password, PIN or other unlock method.

(I know you can enable a reprompt for individual passwords, but requiring a reprompt for all of the more sensitive data in your vault would be more convenient.)

Hi @Hedge - if the vault is locked, the data is encrypted and Bitwarden cannot selectively show certain attributes. This is by security design and more info about unlocking is here. Closing this topic for now.