Vault Health Reports exports

Feature name

• Export function for every vault health report to export the names of the secrets found.

Feature function

• What will this feature do differently?
    Provide functionality to export the names of the secrets that are found when running a vault health report.
  • What benefits will this feature bring?
    Being able to provide the results from a vault health report to a team lead or responsible person of that collection.

FEATURE NAME
Password Reports - Additional Features

FEATURE FUNCTION

• The option to export weak/exposed password results to .csv
  • The option to show what fields are displayed within the csv, such as collection name.

Hey Bitwarden Team,

We’re an MSP who uses Bitwarden to store a large number of passwords. The weak password report could be extremely useful to us, but unfortunately it is missing the functionality above.

I’m sure other MSPs would love this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Request to support the export of offending passwords in the weak, reused, and exposed password reports. Ideally, this would be exported in plain text from the web app vault health reports.

Background: Customer maintains an internal “blacklist” of passwords that employees cannot use. Export of the weak, reused, and exposed password reports would allow for easy updating of this list.

Decided to update a solid chunk of passwords and my plan was use a checkbox list in a note taking app.
Atm trying to figure a way to copy and paste filtered text from the reports web page.
I can see how this feature can be security issue for less knowledgable people and in part I agree, BW should be carefull not to give users potential to get themselves owned due to lack of understanding.

1 Like

As an MSP myself, I would like to be able to export the results and send them to customers.
It would be even better if there was an API call that we could use to send automated reports on a regular basis to our customers.