Using Bitwarden on Emulators

If I login to my Bitwarden (free plan) account in the emulator, is there any possibility that my account will be locked or disabled? Because I need Bitwarden in my emulator for various work but wanted to create another account but after reading the policy of Bitwarden I saw that free multiple account creation is not allowed so if I login to my main (free) Bitwarden account in emulator will there be any problem

You are allowed to have the same free Bitwarden account logged in on multiple devices, operating systems, browsers, etc., so it shouldn’t be a problem for you to keep your free account logged in on an emulator while also using the same account elsewhere.

What the Terms of Service do prohibit is for one person to register two different Free accounts, using two different email addresses (e.g., [email protected] and [email protected]) .

Thank you so much. Yes, I know that I can use my account on multiple devices, operating systems, browsers, etc. However, my main concern is regarding emulators. Some apps may lock or permanently block my account if I log in using an emulator. That’s why I asked about emulators. So, If I’m understanding correctly, can I safely log in to my Bitwarden account on an emulator?

Bitwarden is not Nintendo, they won’t ban you using their app on an emulator.

Thank you so much