URI Auto-Add based on use

Feature name

• URI add based on use

Feature function

• What will this feature do differently?
    On iOS, if I am in an app and have to search to find my entry, and I select it for use, populate an additional app-specific URI for me and save/sync (so it pops up automatically next time).
    On Browser, if I have to search to find my entry, and I click it to use on a different page, populate an additional URI for me and save/sync (so it pops up automatically next time).
  • What benefits will this feature bring?
    This will allow bitwarden to “learn from the user’s actions” in a really intuitive/simple way.
  • Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected

Related topics + references

• Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature? Not that I found
  • Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful? No

I just had to manually add my Bitwarden Community login to my Bitwarden vault, because it did nothing with the fact that I just logged into an account it didn’t know about. Even Chrome can recognize this, as well as other products like LastPass. Is this is an browser extension issue? Who’s managing that code?

Hey @NeuronsNeeded, I’ve seen this one pop up on my end. Feel free to share additional information about your setup, also be sure to disable your browser’s ability to manage credentials: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager

In the meantime, you can also use the Firefox/Opera sidebar for a persistent experience, or use the pop out icon in the top left corner of the extension.