Telegram Two Factor Authentication Password

The browser extension for Chrome/Brave does not currently detect an automatic fill-in for the Telegram Two Factor Authentication Password. That would be a good thing to have. Thanks!

Try viewing the source, finding the name of the particular form element and creating a custom field with that name. This usually works for me.

I would like to find the solution here too.

the url: https://webk.telegram.org

the field

#auth-pages > div > div.tabs-container.auth-pages__container > div.tabs-tab.page-sign.active > div > div.input-wrapper > div.input-field.input-field-phone > div.input-field-input

i added this to bw, but the autocomplete doesn’t work.

Can i get more tips about how to make it work?

@TheBestPessimist,
I don’t think Bitwarden can currently autofill that particular field, for several reasons:

• it is not an actual field, but instead a <div> element that happens to be editable
  • it does not have name, id, aria-label or placeholder attributes (you need at least one of those)

The string you copied and used for the custom field name is actually a CSS Selector, not an actual field name.

Perhaps someone with more tech insight regarding the auto-fill’s workings can help.

1 Like

Did you try their second web client? Telegram / webA.telegram.org’s password field’s name is sign-in-password.

thanks for the suggestion, i did try webA client as well, but imo it is of a lower quality compared to webK