Support Export and Import Keepass2 xml on GUI and CLI natively

Feature name

I know there is a github project (Export Bitwarden to KeePass 2 XML format · GitHub) that allows to export and import Keepass2 xml on Command line. But, most users are not tech-savvy. So, it will be better to support it on GUI and CLI

Feature function

• What will this feature do differently? there is a CLI but, the script is broken and not all the users are tech-savvy. So, both GUI and CLI is good.
  • What benefits will this feature bring? it will help user to move between Bitwarden and Keepass
  • Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected

A bit more detail would be helpful here, @dtantono. Bitwarden already supports imports from Keepass natively. And Keepass 2 already supports imports from Bitwarden natively.

I believe it would be very beneficial if you could describe why these existing methods are insufficient and what specific additional functionality are you requesting. Cheers!

yeah, Thanks for the info. it seems we can import it natively via web/command line and it will be great to get import feature on GUI app as well.

As far as I know, Keepass XML import is already supported on all Bitwarden clients (CLI and GUI). Perhaps this request is unnecessary and can be closed?

I don’t think so and aside the export feature is only .json or csv.

Can you modify your post then to be clear that you want an export feature then? Many thanks.

Hi all.

I create this visual concept