Shouldn't "Emergency Access" Be Associated With Your "Family Organization" Plan?

Currently your Emergency Access feature is associated with your premium plan. I pay for a family plan and can not use any Emergency Access features. I would love to be able to share my information with my family in case something happens.
That seems a little backwards.

Feature name

• Emergency Access

Feature function

• Associate it with your Family plan.
    Right now it is associated with your premium plan. I pay for a family plan and can not use any Emergency Access features.

Current family plans include premium features (including emergency access) - but also, if you upgrade just your account to premium, you can designate anyone as an emergency contact, regardless of their subscription level. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Something is not right then. I know I am paying yearly for the “Family Organization” plan but I have no way to add an Emergency Contact.
What am I doing wrong?
I have had the family plan for a few years now. You mentioned “Current” Maybe I have a non current one??

Previous family plans were $12/year but each individual (after the first) had to purchase premium separately.

The new family plans support premium for all members:

If you have an older family plan (and are the originator) or are on a current plan and can’t add an emergency contact, let us know here: bitwarden.com/contact

I sent an email regarding this problem. Thank you.

I have received no help in a response to my email. Can you help me with this? Thank you.

It’s still overnight in the USA so you might need to give them longer than 4 hours to reply :wink:

2 Likes

We do have 24x7 support, but of course we prioritize by severity :slight_smile:

The Customer Success team is specifically equipped to look and see if your account is properly provisioned, etc. - and if needed, address the issue.

1 Like