Session management

This for sure would be nice to have.

4 Likes

Great idea. I haven’t checked the vault in awhile for this issue. Of course I know we can log all out, but it would be nice to quickly view which devices are logged in. Personally, on my account I absolutely know which devices are logged in - not too many at once.

4 Likes

And to have the chance to rename each device, so that it does not look like this:
Android device 1
Android device 2
Android device …
Windows PC 1
Windows PC 2

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. Topics merged!

4 Likes

I would add more information as shown in the screenshot below.

4 Likes

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. I have deauthorized all of the sessions but it didn’t log me out from chrome and safari extensions, why ? TA.

1 Like

Hope to see this feature on the roadmap!

1 Like

This is needed. +1

2 Likes

Are there any updates?

1 Like

I just voted for this. I have followed it ever since I first dabbled in BW and think it is a pretty elementary security feature, but it seems to have been around a long time with considerable user interest but no attention. The “Deauthorize Sessions” shotgun is not an adequate substitute. Maybe there is a sound reason for disregarding it but I can’t imagine what that would be, and would sure like to be enlightened if I am failing to see something important.

3 Likes

@davistom Not disregarded, just a lot of requests to balance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. That is very nice to know. I thought that perhaps there is some deep, subtle security design concern that i didn’t grasp.

Add my thoughts of appreciation for the hard work and perseverance.

2 Likes

I think this feature is needed. Plus, in order to revoke not used sessions, it would be nice to have an auto-logout option based on customizable time since last access.

1 Like

Please add this feature to Bitwarden.

I agree that this is a very important feature that should be implemented.

1 Like

Please add this feature. It would be a huge stress relief to monitor and audit account logins. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi,

I added two devices, and receive a mail for each device added, and the only option to desauthorize its on Settings → My Account → Deauthorize Sessions.

Having a session management, its a great feature, that missing in BitWarden, and its present in many softwares … !

A great session management ideia:

Regards

1 Like

This is a very important security feature and should be implemented as soon as possible.

3 Likes

This is maybe the last feature that keeps me away to switch from keepass.