- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- SSO Redirect / force
Currently if a user that is required to login via SSO enters their username and password a prompt error is thrown
- What will this feature do differently?
When a user enters a username that is part of an SSO enabled organisation and is required, redirect to the SSO auth stream. (similar to the “Login with Enterprise single sign-on” button, but org identifier should already be known)
- What benefits will this feature bring?
Better end user experience, streamlined documentation. Less confusion and need to know org identifier
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?
Atlassian SSO, if user is set as required for SSO as soon as they enter their username it will redirect them. Can’t attach screenshot, message appears as “Opening your single sign-on provider”