- Per compilation target ABIs.
- What will this feature do differently?
Builds shall be provided for each hardware type that differs, in order to reduce the size of the installers.
- What benefits will this feature bring?
Although it is better to build a single APK to support all your target devices whenever possible, that might result in a very large APK due to files supporting multiple screen densities or Application Binary Interfaces (ABIs). One way to reduce the size of your APK is to create multiple APKs that contain files for specific screen densities or ABIs.
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
다중 APK 빌드 | Android 개발자 | Android Developers
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?
The subsequent hyperlinks are base64 encoded, because Discourse prevented adding more 2 links. Decode each line separately via base64decode .org.