Problems with fresh installation

Hi there,

I am new and I tried to solve it by myself and failed. I followed the offical installation guide (Install and Deploy - Linux | Bitwarden Help Center) on a fresh Debian installation. When I try to start bitwarden I get the following output:

bitwarden.sh version 2023.4.3
Docker version 23.0.6, build ef23cbc
Docker Compose version v2.17.3

[+] Running 6/11
⠼ icons 5 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ api 5 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ identity 5 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
✘ web Error 1.5s
⠼ mssql 9 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ attachments 8 layers [⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ nginx 15 layers [⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ admin 5 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ sso 5 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ notifications 5 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
⠼ events 4 layers [⠀⠀⠀⠀] 0B/0B Pulling 1.5s
Error response from daemon: manifest for bitwarden/web:2023.4.1 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

docker ps shows no running containers

Can someone point me in the right direction? The only thing I didn’t do was adding some DNS, because I don’t mind bitwarden being availabale under my original Server adress myvserver.myhost.com - so I just let bitwarden know that this is his new FQDN. I also changed SSL Port to 10001 and opened it. No clue where I went wrong. :frowning: Sorry, I know newbies are a pain in the … but I failed to solve this by myself.

Ok, in the end I solved it… it had to change the version number for web from 2023.4.1 to 2023.4.2 in bitwarden.sh (comment on file said, don’t do that) - and the pulling began. maybe this is helpful for someone, but I guess the broken part won’t reappear in downloads of the newly released bitwarden.sh