Pricing for business solutions and cost of self-hosting

I’m trying to estimate what it would cost to self host BW. Currently we’re running the teams version for a team of roughly 70 persons.

Do I understand it correctly that it’s only possible to run BW Enterprise as a self hosted solution?
Or can you point me to a page with more information on the pricing plans for the different solutions?

@JurgenG I moved your question into its own topic, as it was not directly related to the topic of the thread where you had posted it.

Business plan pricing is available on this page, which also includes a link for requesting a formal quotation:

The Enterprise plan is $5/month/user (so approximately $4200/year for your team), and does not require self-hosting, although it offers the option to self-host (unlike the Teams plan, which does not).

Okay… that’s pretty clear. Self-hosting is considered a feature. That kind of collides with my vision on Free Software (as in freedom). I can imagine that support required by a self-hosting team is considerably bigger than for a hosted solution.

Paying $4200 (70x$5x12) instead of $2520 is a serious additional cost.

You’re obviously allowed to install BW from the GitHub repo as it’s AGPL - just certain modules are excluded. But then you’re on your own for configuration and support.

I would suggest contacting Enterprise Sales to ensure that you get accurate answers to your questions, especially about license terms.