Option to show PW instead of dots

My current PW program, KeePass, gives me the option to show my passwords unhidden. Assuming the passwords are hidden to prevent others from possibly seeing them when I’m in the program, and assuming I’m so oblivious that I’d allow that to happen, I think I can see why the dots are useful. However, I’d venture to guess that most of us do not publicly expose our passwords, thus no need for the dots. I know it’s only 1 keystroke/click to make the dots go away, but in my opinion, the decision to hide my passwords or not should be mine.

Based on community response to this request, I suspect there are many other folks who would appreciate this functionality.

Many thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Bitwarden, turn off the stars in the settings and follow the statistics — how many users will disable them permanently ? I assume that this figure will be around 99% ! so who do you work for ? for these 1% , who sits in the office shoulder to shoulder with their neighbor?
it’s stupid ! the stars should be turned on/off in the settings , but not nailed down to monitor.

1 Like

especially funny and even sadlysee to see ubiquitous distribution of stars, closing the password. Probably everyone has sitting behind his back sitting old grandmother working in the CIA.
Bitwarden, stop this a delusion from the ancient the Middle Ages. these stars they look very stupid.